Teledyne CARIS is expanding their cloud development group to build the next generation of service-based applications providing geospatial cloud services to our clients around the globe. We are looking for motivated individuals to develop innovative cloud solutions in the geospatial market.
Working at Teledyne-CARIS give you the benefit of working for a large global technology company with access to the newest tools and technologies. At the same time, you will enjoy the more relaxed and friendly atmosphere of a company with a long tradition in the Maritimes.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be working in our new development initiatives team. You will be involved in the design and architecture of cloud based solutions as well as providing expertise for their implementation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and architecture of cloud solutions
- Working with product owner to develop features and new product offerings
- Interfacing with Dev Ops and other agile teams
- Interfacing with other agile teams
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in software development
- Demonstrated competency in developing and deploying applications in cloud based environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 5+ years of experience in cloud based development
- Professional experience with micro-services
- Professional experience with developing mobile cloud applications for Android or IOS
- Professional experience with deployment automation in cloud environments
- Professional experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes)
Interested applicants can forward their resume to email@example.com and include CARSD0218 Cloud Developer in the subject.